Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ok, so I haven't updated my blog in a long time. Not since I joined facebook. But for those of my friends and family who are not on facebook and only do blogs, I will keep this updated as well. Sorry it has been a while. 
Well, we are living in Lakewood CO right now. Kevin is working for his dad until he leaves for basic training for the Air Force. We are having lots of fun, but miss everyone in Idaho soooo much. 
There are not a whole lot of updates for Luke. He is still himself. He has learned to do summer salts though. He enjoys that. 
Shelby is so close to crawling. It is so cute. She gets on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth, and stares at her hands like they are supposed to be doing something, but she is not quite sure what it is yet. I'm sure she will be all over the place before we know it. 
I am still doing pretty much what I always do, just in a different house. I have started attending a parenting class offered by our ward here. Kevin's parents actually teach the class. They do a good job and it is very interesting because I get to hear all sorts of stories.  
Well, that is about it for us for now. I hope everyone is doing well and having a great summer. 

1 comment:

Winegar Family said...

Hey Heidi, I'm glad see I found your blog. My e-mails didn't get sent to you, so you'll have to send one to me. Maybe that will work. Drop me a line when you get the chance. Glad to see you're doing well!
Beth
p.s. al's on nights that's why I'm up so late- i need a movie night!