Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dad is home!


                        Shelby was so tired. They were up later than normal tonight. They were enjoying spending time with their Dad.
Kevin's flight came in at 10:00 yesterday night and this morning when the kids got up they were sooo excited to see him. It was a wonderful surprise for them. They have been having so much fun together today. I took these right before the kids went to bed. Luke was so happy to have his Dad there for his bed time routine. I think I am just not that exciting any more. It has been just me almost every night for the past 8 months. Luke is so excited that Kevin is home.

Oh, and so am I, I guess I figured that was a given, haha. Well, and I can't really express how I feel, so, I am just really excited he is home :)

11 comments:

Lynsey said...

Welcome home Kevin! We may not be close enough to hang out or give you a big hug but we are glad you are home. I love the pics of the kids and their daddy. Hugs and Kisses xoxoxo

Tamie said...

yeah! he's done! how thrilling. and i KNOW how excited the kids are to have dad back.....dad just is something that mom isn't, and that is ok. :) i know how you feel :)

James and Aimee said...

Hooray! We are so excited for you too. And we can't wait to see all of you and have you live so close. We love you!

Oh, and James had a great time talking to Dad and Kevin on the radio last night. He has mentioned about 5 times since then that I need to get my General class license. Guess I better get cracking!

Mars said...

So cute! I'm glad he's back & get to spend time with all of you guys!

Brandi said...

Welcome home Kevin!! We are so glad you guys are together again.

Brooke Monk said...

I'm so excited for you guys! You're an amazing woman Heidi!

Jim said...

I love to see young families all together. These are the good old days. There will be very h appy times in the future, too, but nothing beats being young, healthy, and having happy, healthy little squids running around in the house. It's the best. I'm so happy for all of you.

Uncle Jim

coloradoeaston said...

YAY! So happy for you! What great news. We miss you in Colorado.

Sarah

Autumn said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Welcome home Cousin Kevito!! Job well done!! And double YAY for your guys' family reunion at long last. I am so happy to join with you and everyone else in your joy!! It's only going to get better from here.

LOVE YOU SO MUCH,
Cousin Autumn

Lora said...

such sweet photos! thanks so much for commenting on my blog for the giveaway. Good luck! Lora

Summer said...

Hey! I found you on Lacey's blog. You're kids are adorable!!! My kids get really excited to see daddy too, probably because they get sick of being with mom all day.
Summer