Monday, July 6, 2009

WA in the spring!! (I took these back in April)

                                            I found one that is a little bit better. Better will come.
                                 Another bush next to our porch.
                                     Same tree, I love it!!! It really did look like pop corn!!
                                       The tree across from our apartment
                                    Some flowers on a bush next to our porch.
                           A not so clear view of Mt. Rainier. I will post a better one soon. 

7 comments:

Janie said...

Awesome pictures, Heids!

Lynsey said...

Great Pictures! I love all the flowers and the colors were amazing.

James and Aimee said...

Those are some gorgeous pictures! I somehow didn't realize you were that close to Mt. Rainier. Very pretty! I just love blossoming trees!

Mars said...

so pretty!

Autumn said...

Welcome to the Pacific Coast and all its beauty! I am jealous you guys get more rain than we do though. The pictures are really pretty!! I especially am impressed with how close you two live to Mt. Ranier. I have flown over it many times and it is always breath taking. Please do keep the pictures coming. :) Happy for you guys!

nanajohanna said...

Thanks for the pictures dear, it helps to see what it's like where you are. I still miss you all like crazy, but it helps.

Jim said...

There's no doubt that it's gorgeous country. And your photos are beautiful.

Allow me to throw just a little cold water on this party. Twice now I've seen a History Channel productin which predicts an eruption some day of Mt. Ranier. Destruction in the area around it will be horrific. I hope you get out of there before it happens.
Love,

Uncle Jim