Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our Family Home Evening activity this past week.

Luke and Shelby were planning on helping me, but as soon as they felt the inside, they changed their minds.
So, I cleaned it out and Kevin did the carving.
Meet "Bunkin" our Jack-o-lantern. Shelby can't say pumpkin, she says bunkin.
Kevin and his fake smile.

I showed the kids "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" the other day and Luke has been saying this over and over ever since. I love it. It is hilarious!! In case you can't understand what he is saying though, he is saying, "You didn't tell me you were gonna kill it!! Awwww!!".




11 comments:

Hutchins Family said...

awww you guys look like you had such a fun time!

Anonymous said...

always good fun for an FHE---we had to practically bind the boys to their pumpkins so that they would particiapte this year---brook and i aren't really interested in carving so the boys had to help this year :)

James and Aimee said...

Luke just cracks me up! What more can I say? Oh, I really like the pumpkin too. Especially his name!!!

the Petterson Family said...

So cute! Luke is still a little crack up! This reminds me of the time we carved "bunkins". :)

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

What fun! Luke is so cute! Your hair looks really cute, did you just get it cute or am I just slow? Looks great!

Lynsey said...

Luke is such a funny kid. What a fun activity and I love the name Shelby gave him.

Autumn said...

I think we should all just switch over to calling them bunkins--so cute!! I love that the texture scared the kids off from helping more! Ha haaaaa! As for Luke, he is still just as cute as can be! That is so great you were able to get that on tape!!! Mostly though it is awesome to start to see more pictures of the four of you together! What a change from years gone by. Love you all.

Jim said...

This guy Luke is a delightful little piece of work! When he's bringing home grandkids for you to see, you'll enjoy showing them this.

Just as I started this comment, your little radio here started playing Debussy's Claire de Lune. Granddaddy loves that piece. You probably know that already.

Mars said...

how fun! I LOVE that video of Luke! So cute!!!

PS your short hair is so so so cute!!

Crystal said...

I love it!! So cute!! I love you hair cut too!!! Very cute on you!

sydneylauren said...

so adorable!!!! your hair is so so cute! love your little fam!