Friday, April 20, 2012

My favorite boy in the whole world!!


I simply love my Luke. He has started calling me treasure sometimes. He says it's because treasure is very special. He seriously melts my heart.

I took these pictures this morning. He is dressed as a surfer for a luau at his school today. Here he is showing me his "rad moves". 




                                 

                                    Luke drew this for me a while back. I love it! It shows how our hearts are connected. He loves me so much. I can hardly believe it some times. He is such a tender hearted guy. He is going to make some girl very happy some day....WAY in the future.



4 comments:

Kristina said...

Way, way, WAY in the future! What a sweet little boy. You must be one awesome mom to have such a wonderful little boy!

Lynsey said...

He sure is one awesome boy!! He learned from the best on how to be so sweet and loving to everyone. Love ya guys!! :)

Dixie said...

He doesn't look little anymore. I'm not ready for that!!! He has always been super sweet, though.

aubreyannie said...

what a little stud he is! i love his surfer pose up on the coffee table. what a cutie!