Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This is mostly for Kevin, but others might enjoy too. Kevin has been asking me to update my blog. He really wants to see pictures.

I hope you enjoy these sweetheart. We love you and miss you very much.


This is the best I could get of them in their Sunday clothes. Sorry sweetie, they don't sit still, especially on Sundays it seems, I wonder why...haha
It is hard to get a strait face from Shelby

Luke playing outside, enjoying the snow
Shelby squinting from the sun set

The Birthday Boy's enjoying some cake and pie

2 comments:

Brooke Monk said...

Cute Cute Kids!! They're lucky to have such amazing parents. Miss you lots!!

Jim said...

They're cuter than ever, Heidi! That guy with the short haircut will be happy as a clam when he gets back together with you all. I'm sorry that I disappointed you the other day.

Love,

Uncle Jim