Monday, January 4, 2010

"JESUS WANTS ME FOR A SUNBEAM"


Yesterday, January 3rd, my little Luke started Primary! It never occurred to me how big of a deal that would be to me. I got all teary eyed when I saw him sitting in his class. Sorry, I am a bit of a sap. Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took yesterday to document it for myself.

My handsome boy :)
All ready to go to church and very excited :)

Shelby dresses herself and was not quite done.


After church Luke was able to put back on his cape which has rarely left his body since Christmas morning(thank you so much Aimee for making it for him!!!)
Crime never stops, not even on Sundays I guess. Luke is off to save the world, so he tells me. He also tells me that he is Fantastic and that his name is no longer Luke, but Super Hero!!! He corrects me daily.

9 comments:

James and Aimee said...

So cute!!! Naomi was excited to go to Sunbeams too. I'm so glad he likes the cape! I love that last picture! Super Hero, for sure!!!

Hannah said...

It doesn't seem like we should be old enough to have sunbeams does it!! (Oh wait- I don't yet. Your just getting old Heidi! :) Your kiddos are adorable!!

April Bishop said...

Every family needs a super hero!

Lynsey said...

Oh what a handsome little man Luke is!! I cried to Joseph first's Sunday in Sunbeams, but seeing how happy he was made it a little bit easier. I love the super hero pose, tooo cute!!

Jim said...

There is no lack of personality in your children, Heidi. And it's all delightful! It occurs to me that we were in the Air Force when Joseph started Primary. Those military wards are great groups.

nanajohanna said...

Oh, Heidi, such precious pictures and comments. Thanks dear.

the Petterson Family said...

Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH! YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE!!! THanks for the update!

WE MISS YOU GUYS!

Crystal said...

So cute!!! I can't believe he's a sunbeam already! I love your family pic, by the way! Such a good looking family and your hair is super cute!

Kristie said...

Hi Weavers! I was browsing April's blog and found yours! So cute! I just had to comment on the Sunbeam pics since I get to be the lucky teacher :) Luke certainly brings some extra personality to our class!!