Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sam & Natalie's Wedding/ my trip

My very handsome Nephew, Bradley
My other very handsome Nephew, Joseph
Me and my Bradley :)
Sam, Natalie, and Bradley
Sam cried. How sweet is that?
Natalie is so beautiful.
Sam, telling me that I didn't get a picture of him. HA!
I love my brother!

Crazy Ben! I love him too!!
Tawnya Bockman Russel. It was so good to see her.
My beautiful sister, Aimee!
CHEESE!! LOL
Love it
Cuteness!!
A sweet little family.
A cute couple.
Another cute couple.
LOVE
Too funny!

I love this picture!


This is SO hilarious!! Joseph can whistle, snap both fingers, and alternate winking each eye... all at the same time!!!

4 comments:

Spencer said...

Oh My goodness SOO cute! I can't believe how much Bradley is a mini Sam!! Tell Sam Congrats for me!! we should do a Humpheries/Dalton reunion!!! That would be SOO fun!
Amanda Parrish

Crystal said...

Wonderful pics!!! It's so good to see your family...you all look so good and so happy. Cute, cute, cute!

Krissy said...

I love those pictures... They are so adorable. I am so excited for your brother!!! I am also so very excited to see our new niece!!! I can hardly wait!!!

Jim said...

It's great to see all these little glimpses of things I didn't get to see at the time they happened. As for the little film, we're clearly dealing with a world class multi-tasker here. It seems to me that this little fellow would require a great deal of squeezing. At least, in my house that would be his fate. Our gratitude, also to Zach, without whose pointing finger we might not have noticed Dixie's pregnant tummy.