Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Duck Truck

The kids and I had to take Kevin to work this morning. On our way there, we passed a semi that had a cartoon duck on it. I don't know what company the truck was for, but that doesn't matter anyway. Luke asked, "Mommy, what does the duck truck do"? I thought for a second, and said, "Maybe that is the truck that brings all the ducks their food". Luke pondered for a second, "hmmm... No, I think that they drive around to find ducks, and they teach them how to fly." I love how little kids look at things. I like his idea so much better than mine.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

That is so cute! I love your family picture. You look super foxy!

James and Aimee said...

I love it! What a nice thing to think of!

Autumn said...

Luke is always thinking and ALWAYS clever and entertaining! What a great thought. I think the world would be better if we could all see it through Luke's eyes. Ah the possibilities and wonder!

Love you, Cousin.