Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas(I'd like to dedicate this one to my Dad. He knows why. I love you Dad!!).

The best Christmas present, was having these guys for Christmas!! We watched lots of Christmas movies, played games, ate way too much, visited Pikes Market, Ikea, and Cabelas. And I fell even more in love with my little niece, Melanie(Mel). So, there are A LOT of pictures of her. She is just so CUTE!!!



The Hessing Fam
Sorry Zach, I had to post this.


Cousins


Luke's impression of a T-Rex. lol
Shelby LOVES her Uncle Zach so much!!
I couldn't get a good picture of this, but here is it.("hello Dianne, take a look at these swatches").

All of Pikes Market fell in love with her. Can you really blame them though?
Refusing to eat her pea's. She really does eat them pretty good, but when she's done, she's done!!




4 comments:

James and Aimee said...

Oh my goodness! More! I need more!!! These are all so wonderful! I'm so glad you were able to have Christmas together!!!

Lynsey said...

Oh how exciting!! Mel is getting so big and ADORABLE!! I would take a million pics of her to! It's nice you guys were able to be together. :)

nanajohanna said...

The whole time you all were together for Christmas I was wanting to be there; thanks for the pictures!

Unknown said...

I am so glad that they spent Christmas with you too! How fun is that. And that Melanie has stolen my heart, she is the cutest little thing and always so happy! I am glad you had a good Christmas, Happy new Year!