Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sad, sad, day... :(


I have known this day was coming for a while now...but still I am SO sad. My chacos and I have gone for our last walk. You may think this sounds silly. But I love my chacos(they are a brand of shoes, for those who don't know). I got them 6 years ago. Before Lucas was born. And I have worn them at least 5 days, EVERY week since then. So, a lot! A few months ago, I started to notice a little crack in the bottom of my right chaco. :( But I kept wearing them. No reason not to. Anyway, just this past thursday, as Shelby and I were walking to meet Lucas after school, I felt my chaco split apart, and start to pinch the ball of my foot with every step... I was so sad! Is it weird that I am emotionally attached to a pair of shoes? Maybe. Oh well. Goodbye, my chacos.









6 comments:

weave said...

Nice toenails Babe! Sorry about the chacos. Just remember, nothing helps you forget about an old pair of chacos like a new pair of chacos. Love ya.

aubreyannie said...

Don't chacos come with a lifetime warranty? Or is it keene's that have a lifetime warranty?

the Petterson Family said...

LOL! You are too cute. Hey I have always wanted to try some chacos and knowing they last even that long has me almost converted!

You have cute toes!

Unknown said...

That is really sad... I have to admit it is also a little funny... but mostly sad! They really are cute shoes, can you just get another pair?

Johanna Humphries said...

I love your cute toes...you know the ones! Did you get a new pair of Chacos yet? Love you, dear!

weave said...

I like your feet.