Monday, December 12, 2011

Finally!

I have never decorated my house before. Mostly because decorating your whole house at one time is TOO expensive. So, I decided that I would just do one room at a time. And I started with my bedroom. :) It is so nice to have one room in the house that is always the way I want it to be! Anyway, I told my sisters, and my Mom about it and they all really wanted to see it. So...here it is! Oh, and the first pictures are of some wall hangings that I made. :) I LOVE them!!










4 comments:

Jacquie said...

Your bedroom looks so great! I love your wall hangings! Is that fabric? Great idea? And I know what you mean about decorating. I'm miss all of my things in the states. We just moved into our new apartment, so I'm starting fresh...it's going to take a while to finish...but I plan on using some Pinterest ideas to save some bucks!

Kristina said...

Your wall hangings are beautiful. Want to make me some? :)

Johanna Humphries said...

Gorgeous, honey, just like out of a magazine. I'm so proud and happy too!

Lynsey said...

I love what you have done with your room! It looks so peaceful and inviting.