Friday, March 2, 2012

Luke at Random...


Luke is often saying the funniest things, and it occurred to me that I should write them down, so I can read them again years from now. So, here are a few from the past couple of days...

"Mom, you'll never tie me up in a tree, right?...cause that would be TOO dangerous."

"Mom, if our house was made out of Jelly, we wouldn't have to go around things. We could just go right through the walls, by eating the jelly! Cool huh?!"

"Mom, if someone pulled out one of their eye balls and tried to throw it at you, that would be pretty gross huh?"

I wish I could remember more from the past. I will try to remember and write them down. There will be more though I'm sure.

4 comments:

April Bishop said...

I love how kids' minds work. So funny! And a great picture to go along with your post! =)

Lynsey said...

He is such a character!! I just love what Luke comes up with, it always brings a smile to my face. :)Love ya!

Johanna Humphries said...

Thank you!!!

Dixie said...

Baaahaaaahaaa!!!!!! Love that kid!