Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finally!!!

Most of you probably know that we are going to be stationed somewhere when Kevin is done with Tech School, and that we have been waiting forever to find out where. Well, Kevin finally received his assignment today. Some time in April, we will be moving to McChord Air Force Base. It is in Lakewood, Washington, about 45 minutes south of Seattle. Kevin's sister and brother-in-law and their two kids live in Seattle. We are so excited about that. And my sister and her family live in Moscow, Idaho which is about a 5 or 6 hour drive from McChord. I am so happy about where we are being based. 

6 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

That is so awesome, except now you are even farther away! Boo hoo! Oh well, we will just have to plan a visit!

Jim said...

Wonderful news! I was afraid they were going to put you guys in Lower Slobovia.

Uncle Jim

aubreyannie said...

hooray! we are so excited about this. i am still feeling really jerky about how i answered the phone this afternoon. it was just one of those days..no excuse i know. but, we all are SO excited!!!! yay!!

Brandi said...

Congrats. That is so awesome!!

nanajohanna said...

I'm sorry I've been so busy and unable to respond to your news, but I am so excited to know where you are going to be calling home. And it's not as far away as I had feared. Love you all so much, Mom

Autumn said...

The West Coast is SOOOOO where it's at! I'll hold down the South Side if you can old down the Northern half!! Congratulations and I am so happy for you to finally have a destination--especially in an area where family are accessible.

Love you Cousins!!

Autumn