Saturday, January 10, 2009

MY DAD

                                                       Luke and Shelby with Grandpa

             This coming Monday, my Dad is going to become the new Sheriff of Fremont county. He has worked very hard to get to this point and no one deserves it more than him. I am so very proud of him. I am lucky to have him as a Father. And Fremont County is lucky to have him as a Sheriff. I know he will do a wonderful job. He is very well qualified for the job. There is no man that I admire more, and I just wanted to say how much I love him, and how proud I am of him.  

This past summer a bunch of family members went with Dad to the Street Fest in St. Anthony to help campaign. We had a lot of success and tons of fun. It was like a little family reunion as well. Below are some pictures from that night. I don not have pictures of everyone that was there, I apologize. But, I hope you enjoy them.

3 comments:

nanajohanna said...

Oh Heidi, I love all the pictures and the texts also, thank you so much. I have several pics from the same day, but It's fun to see your shots. They are "super cute!"

Autumn said...

Those are great pictures, Heidi!! Thanks for posting them so I could see so many of the family members who were there that day.

Your dad really is the best guy Fremont County could ever hope to have as Sherrif--how good they are soon to find out for themselves. So EXCITING! I keep telling all my friends the great news.

Love,
Cousin Autumn

James and Aimee said...

Heidi, I love that picture of Dad with your kids. It is awesome. And I am so excited for Dad too. He will be a great Sheriff!