Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Meet Jasper...

About a week and a half ago, we added a new member to our family. His name is Jasper. We just LOVE him. We drove down to Boise to pick him up. And then we headed on down to Elko, Nevada to spend some time with Dixie and Zach(I know I told some of you that i was going to get a picture of Dixie with her baby bump, but I didn't, I'm sorry). We had so much fun!! Here are some pictures of Jasper and the kids. Luke and Shelby are so happy to finally have a dog. Luke has been telling me over and over for the past 2 years that he NEEDS a dog. Both he and Shelby are very good with Jasper. And he is quite patient with them.


Tired pups
Dixie's Moose, Jasper, and his sister, Ella(we brought Ella to Elko. She was sold to a family there).

Jasper was taking a nap, and Luke thought he needed to be read a story. He chose to read "Lady and the Tramp". Quite appropriate.
They had so much fun together, it was so sad that we had to separate them.

I just love his cute little face!! And I am so happy to finally have a dog too!
*JASPER*

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love that! So glad everything is going good! He is absolutely adorable.... can I say that owning the mom and dad??? :)

The Beck Bunch said...

SUPER cute!!!

Lynsey said...

I must say all subjects in this post are CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!

Cristie and girls said...

Ahhh.....he's so cute! I'm sure Amanda will love playing with him the next time she babysits, too.

Jacob and Lisa Haeberle said...

Oh my! He is adorable. I LOVE the name! Good choice. One of these days we are going to get one of those pups! Love it....can't wait to meet him. Love you

Tamie said...

that is JUST the right size of dog! how cute is that?!?!? how big will he eventually get?
and i love the name jasper....too cute! have fun with your new puppy (don't worry, the boys tell me all the time that they need a dog...)

Krissy said...

how cute!!! We need to convince Dixie to start a blog. I really wana see her baby bump! I bet she looks so cute....

aubreyannie said...

ah! by the way, i fell in love with him when you guys were here. he is so darn cute..and i'm so glad that max was a teensy bit more comfortable with having an actual dog in our house. yay!

Mars said...

ooh! Cute dog!!

Kristie said...

It is fun to see pictures of Jasper after hearing so much about him in Sunbeams on Sunday! He is a cutie!