Friday, March 12, 2010

A rare thing...


Kevin is the type of person that does not smile all that often. Not that he is not a happy person. He is. But he very rarely shows a genuine smile. At least outside of our home anyway. The other night, Kevin and I were out on a date, and while we were driving along, I made him laugh and I got this picture. I have very few pictures of Kevin's genuine smile. And I LOVE his smile! Anyway, you may think this is corny or boring, but, I just had to document it. And it is only from the side, unfortunately, but I take what I can get. :)


2 comments:

Jim said...

Well done, Heidi dear! I, too, am in a constant contest with all my relatives and friends to get the perfect picture before they know they're in my sights. This is a great one. I strongly suspect that, as the years go by, you'll see him smiling more and more often. After all, he is married to a kind person with a beautiful face, and they have two great kids.

Autumn said...

My Michael is THE SAME WAY! I don't know if I even have one picture of his true smile yet! ha! So how about this: at the family reunion this summer you and I can both try to catch good smiling pictures of these two! Maybe if there are two or three of us watching for it, we can find them!

I do think my dad is right though, that our guys will smile more and more as they go along in their good lives.

Love you!

Autumn